We are committed to developing partnerships with ethical suppliers at the Temple of Peace for all aspects of events from catering to staging. We’d like to hear from suppliers who source fairly traded or locally sourced products and take their responsibilities to environment and sustainability seriously. Please get in touch if you are interested in becoming an approved supplier here at the Temple of Peace.
Our approved suppliers
- Royal Hotel Cardiff is a 20 minute stroll and offers our wedding couples a sizable discount for their guests. Set in a Grade II listed Victorian building the stylish Royal Hotel now boast modern features like air conditioned room, LCD TV and free broadband, and some come with views of the Millennium Stadium. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Breakfast is served most mornings in the famous Oak Panelled Scott Room that Captain Robert Falcon Scott held his farewell dinner prior to his fateful expedition to the Antarctic in 1910.
- Eastern Cuisine
- Steen the Chef
- SP Entertainment: 07854 420 698
- Confetti, Cakes and Blooms: email@example.com:"We create beautiful cakes and table pieces and always provide the best products and services that work within the wedding budget for a totally perfect and unforgettable experience to be treasured forever."
- Carley Turner Photography- We love Carley’s wedding photos: they show imagination and creativity in creating the most fabulous wedding album that captures the essence of your personality and your guests enjoyment of your wedding. Carley comes highly recommended by theTempleof Peace.
- Clever Chefs - We have chosen the catering arm of Cardiff’s celebrated restaurant, the Pickled Radish in Llandaff to provide the best in freshly prepared event food. Nick Collins and his team provide freshly prepared, locally sourced ingredients to create astoundingly memorable and deliciously tasting food. With Clever Chefs we know their award-winning chefs and dedicated wedding coordinator will manage your wedding breakfast here at the Temple of Peace and reception food for evening guests.